Friday, August 7, 2009

The chair is empty...


Woo hoo! No more chemo and here is my empty chair to prove it! Feel pretty good today. Tired of course but I will get some rest tomorrow and then 8 more days of radiation and DONE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Mucous is GROSS!  Not tasting sucks! I pine for red wine, red meat and salty potato chips . . .by Christmas maybe?!?!?
  
For today, my three things to be thankful for are:

1) kids who invent their own cool games 
2) Jenn, Charlie's "bonus" mom who is always willing to welcome him into her household at a moment's notice and 
3) having an anal husband--even the smallest details never fall through the cracks

Love your emails, thanks for sending them, I will try to answer soon. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,

    I can't believe how long it's been since I read your blog but every time I do, I am so floored at how smart, funny and wonderful you are. You get this awful crap to go through and you bless us all with what you write. I can only hope to be that kind of person somehow. That mucus sounds absolutely rank. Ugh. Sounds like you are healing and dealing amazingly well and I'm so relieved to hear it. I'm also guessing that the throat is going to get worse before it gets better. Also happy for you about the hair - little blessings like that are the best. You go, amazing girl, and here's sending you love and hugs. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, Jason and Charlie,
    Watching your journey and positive attitude has
    put a smile on my face every time I see you, talk or read your blog.

    There is no wonder why I continue to be great friends with you!!
    Love,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tam,

    Thinking of you. I know this week is probably tough.
    Love,
    Toby

    ReplyDelete